Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
I was imagining that Runescape ought to have the option to have a pet capacity
The investment in a real-world marketing budget will help me address my issues & (hopefully) bring back a new generation of players, or a return of those who left. Could solve the guaranteed monthly cash flow problems. But international television, print and game store advertisements won't come cheap.

It's possible that this isn't the case due to a tight budget, the desire to fix the game/bots before moving on or the cba just to make a profit. My suggestion: Turn the SOF back to free spins only and think about a marketing department - theres only so much money you can get out of the (relative) few who do play, but there's an entire world of new pockets if you let them know where to come.

I am not a fan of the idea the idea that the wilds will be a single-player or all multicombat. All skillers can go to single. This will make the multicombat zones empty, with the exception of some big clans that spend their time searching for each other. It's fine as it stands right now. Yes. It's true. It's not logical to travel to multi combat worlds if you do not have the right skills.

There was something similar to a food chain when the wilderness was at its most active. Trainers, single-person players and other players were hunted and killed by small, unorganized teams of several players. Smaller clans organized hunted these teams, while larger clans with organized hunted smaller clans.

If you want to know more about Rsorder RS Gold, please visit https://www.rsorder.com/

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar:
1 Ziyaretçi